Monday, January 23, 2012

The New Semester Begins Tomorrow!

This blog will be the resource page for announcements, homework, and what's going on in my classroom. As you can tell (if you check out the date of the last post), this blog has been "on hiatus" for quite a while. This was the result of a combination of events: winter Break, SOL tests, and exams.

But now that the new semester begins tomorrow, you can count on more frequent updates from me. As always, please feel free to e-mail me with your questions.

My teaching schedule for the 2nd semester is as follows:

1A = AP Chemistry (1B = planning)
2AB = Honors Chemistry
3AB = Honors Chemistry
4AB = Honors Chemistry

And if you're interested in my thoughts about why chemistry is important, check out my brief video below:

No comments:

Post a Comment