Friday, October 8, 2010

Enjoy the long weekend

AP Chemistry
Work on the MCQ related to Chapter 5. E-mail me if you have any questions. We don't have class again until Wednesday, but even then I lose about half of you to PSAT testing!
Advanced Chemistry
Do as much as you can to complete your Unit 5 Practice Test. Look over your notes, and study all the information you have learned about the periodic table. Come in on Tuesday with your questions!
Honors Chemistry
Sorry to have missed your class two days in a row. I hope you felt prepared for your Ionic Bonding Quiz. I'll grade them on Monday and go over them with you when I see you on Tuesday. Work on the first part of the packet on Covalent Bonding and Lewis Dot Structures. If you need advice for how to draw Lewis dot structures, please e-mail me. I'd be glad to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment